Business LettersBusiness Letters are a cheap solution for companies that want to send many letters at the same time within Denmark at once.
Business Letters – when you want to send many letters at the same time
There are three types of Business Letters
- Business Letters:Standard and Large Letter format, minimum of 3,000 letters. Delivered within five workdays after drop-off (Monday–Friday).
- Business Letters Maxi:Maxi letter format, minimum of 1,000 letters. Delivered within five workdays after drop-off (Monday–Friday).
- Business Letters 2 Days:Standard Letter format, minimum of 250 letters. Delivered within two workdays after drop-off (Monday–Friday).
Designing your consignment
- Business Letters must be franked with a PP (Postage Paid) imprint. You can also upload your own logo and brand your company on the PP Impression. Read more about your options and download the Imprint here.
- It must be possible to sort Business Letters by machine. There must be free space for a sorting code, and requirements as to sender and recipient address information must be met. Read more about designing your consignment here.
You must complete a Consignment Note (B68) which must be attached to your shipment of Business Letters when you drop them off. Download the Consignment Note here.
Drop-off and notification
Shipments of 5,000 consignments or more must always be notified five workdays before drop-off. Click to notify your consignment.
Business Letters can be dropped off at the mail terminals in Fredericia and Taastrup. In Taastrup, you must give notice of your arrival no later than the day before if you do not have a fixed agreement. Use this notification form, which should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest submission time is 18:00.
You can also drop off Business Letters at selected Business Drop-offs for a fee.
Validate your recipient addresses before sending for free, and reach your customers the first time. Read more here.
Free relocation and return services
If your customer has moved, we’ll forward the letter directly to the new address. If we cannot deliver your letter, we’ll return it to you. Both services are free of charge. Read more here.
Want to know more?
See dimensions and weights for Business Letters below.
Read the details about Business Letters in the Business Letters fact sheet.
*For Maxi Letters, the minimum number of 1,000 letters applies across all weight steps. Any payment up to the minimum will be the price of the heaviest weight step included in the shipment.