PO BoxGet your mail when it suits you.
How PO Boxes work
Mail is ready at the post box facility in the morning. You decide what time to pick up your mail within the post box facility’s opening hours, there may be special times when you can have parcels delivered. You can receive letters, parcels*, Registered Letters*, newspapers and magazines in your PO Box.
* applies to selected post box facilities.
Please note that in order to request a PO Box, you must have a registered address or official company address. If you do not have a permanent address, you cannot request a PO Box. The entire household/address will have their mail forwarded to the PO Box.
PO Boxes with supplementary services and Center PO Boxes
As a company, you also have the option to enter into an agreement for PostNord to handle the mail in the PO Box with one of the following options:
- Handling and forwarding to a physical address in Denmark or abroad.
- Handling and delivery to an address within the same postcode where the PO box facility is located.
- Center PO Box (Copenhagen) with forwarding to Denmark or abroad, or delivery to a postal code 1000–2500.
- A solution tailored to your needs.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about PO Boxes with supplementary services and Center PO Boxes, please contact Customer Service Business via the chat on the Customer Portal or Customer Service – Private, if you do not already have an agreement with us.