We do all we can to deliver your letters. But there may be several causes that mean we cannot deliver a letter. We mark all letters that we return to you with a returns stamp. It tells you why the recipient did not receive the letter.
Here you can see what the different returns stamps mean.
- The address is inadequate/inaccurate
- The recipient’s name is not on the mailbox
- The recipient has moved and the new address is unknown or the forwarding service has expired
- The recipient cannot be located
The consignment cannot be delivered
- Street name/house number not found
- The mailbox is full/missing/broken
- The property is uninhabited/empty house/apartment
- There is no building or it is a building under construction
- It is not cleared of snow, there is a dangerous dog or other reason that prevents access
- The consignment was originally distributed by, for example, Bladkompagniet or DAO
- The recipient refuses to accept delivery of the consignment