Consumers who buy goods online increasingly want to pick up their purchases directly from the store. With the Collect In Store service, you can give your customers this option without having to make any major investments. You get access to a complete solution that handles “Pick-ups in store” and can get started without the need to create your own system.
The service is based on the PostNord Retail Agent app, which is available for download from Google Play and App Store. You can easily scan the parcel in the store with a phone or tablet, and at the same time the customer is notified that: “You can now collect your parcel ...”. Handling of returns is also supported.
How it works:
- Download the PostNord Retail Agent app.
- Add your stores as delivery options in the online store.
- Inform PostNord which stores you have and when they are open (PostNord does not send SMS notifications to your customers when the store is closed).
- When customers choose to pick up the parcel from the store, your store’s address will appear as the delivery location on the parcel label.
- You can either hand over the parcels to PostNord together with other MyPack shipments or send them together with other store deliveries.
- When a parcel arrives at the store, the staff scan it and an SMS is sent to the customer.
- If the customer does not pick up the parcel, a reminder is sent after three days.
- The customer receives push messages via the PostNord app stating that a parcel is available for collection when he or she is near your store.
- As usual, the customer is able to track the parcel and provide feedback about the delivery experience when the parcel has been collected, just like when a delivery is made via a post office.
Flexible for you and easy for your customers!