Shopping online should be easy all the way through the process – from the moment the customer presses the buy button until the parcel is delivered. Letting customers choose how the parcel is to be delivered makes the purchase experience much better.
Today, there are still too many consumers who do not make a purchase just because they do not know how the delivery will be carried out. Studies conducted by PostNord show that a quarter of consumers refrain from buying a product because they do not know how the product will be delivered. And 4 of 5 think it is important to be able to choose the delivery option that suits them best.
With the Delivery Checkout service, you avoid this problem in your online store. The service makes it clear to customers which delivery alternatives are available. With a simple click, they can select whether the parcel should be sent to their home, to their place of work or to a post office. It is not only easy. It is also made clear to customers how deliveries are made and which delivery options best suit them. This increases the chance of purchases being completed. Surveys also show that 3 of 4 people make purchases more often if they have better control over the deliveries. All this contributes to a better overall purchase experience and to higher conversion rates for online stores.
Facts about Delivery Checkout:
- A widget or module* that can easily be integrated into the online store.
- Always updated with the latest delivery options.
- Easy to integrate.
Delivery Checkout thus contributes to increased conversion and more satisfied customers, who are keen to shop with you again:
- Clearly describes what each individual delivery option involves.
- Makes it clear and easy for customers to choose the delivery option that suits them best.
- Better control of deliveries results in more satisfied customers.
* The module is available for the following open source platforms: Magento, Woocommerce, Pretsa shop and Open cart.
If you would like to hear more, contact Customer Service at 70 11 12 30.