ePosthuset makes it easy for private individuals to change address
If you are a private individual and are moving house in Denmark, all you need to do is tell us about your new address.
To access ePosthuset, log in using your NemID. You can fill out a form her to tell us that you are moving.
Redirection and holding of mail for private individuals needs to be done via ePosthuset.*
ePosthuset also lets you specify a new address for all members of the household, although you will not be able to change an address for someone with whom you do not live.
On the ePosthuset website, you will be asked to specify whether it is a
- permanent change of address
- temporary change of address
- request to hold mail for a set time
It can take up to four days for a request via ePosthuset to take effect. If you tell us about the change of address using a different method (see below), this may take a couple extra days.
*What if I cannot use ePosthuset?
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to use ePosthuset to tell us about a change of address. Contact our Customer Service team in the following circumstances:
- C/O: if your address is a C/O address
- Abroad: if you are moving to a different country
- If you are under the age of 15
- Estate of a deceased person: there are certain rules if you are forwarding mail on from a deceased person’s estate
- If you are helping someone without a NemID
- Business addresses
Contact Customer Service
Our Customer Service team will be happy to help you find the right solution when changing address. Contact our Customer Service team via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +45 70 10 00 54.
You can also read how to change address in ePosthuset by clicking "Moving house".
If you are a business customer, you will find more information by clicking on Changing address for business customers.