Get your mail early
We start delivering mail at 8 am. There are several different ways of ensuring that your company’s mail is delivered early
Delivery 8–10 am 1
Mail between 8–10 am
If you need your company’s mail to arrive early, you can ask us to deliver it directly to your address.
We will deliver mail to your company in an agreed 30-minute window between 8–10 am.
If you want to hear more please call us on +45 70 11 12 30.
Post office box service
Post office box rental
You can rent a post office box and pick up your company’s mail when it suits you. In most places, mail is already in the post office box at 8 am. You can choose between a standard post office box and an extended service. You choose where you want your post office box to be.
Standard post office box
In a standard post office box, you can receive letters, magazines, newspapers, circulars and weekly local newspapers.
If you also want to receive letters and parcels requiring a receipt of delivery from the recipient, we offer an extended service. You can also choose to only receive parcels or to only receive registered mail in your post office box. Everything else will be delivered by the mailman.
See a list of post offices where you can rent a post office box; here you can also see the latest time at which mail will arrive in the mailbox.
Post office box center
There is another way to get your mail without picking it up yourself. If you sign up for a post office box in a mail center (only available in Copenhagen), we can offer the following options:
- forwarding to a physical address in Denmark or abroad
- delivery to zip codes 1000–2500
Posten Digital [“Digital Mail”] – easy and convenient
With our Posten Digital service, we can deliver letters directly to your e-mail. You do not even need to change your e-mail address! We will deliver your letters every day – Monday to Friday – in electronic format before 10 am. There is no easier way to get your mail.
Using Posten Digital, you will be able to read your letters anywhere, even when you are not in the office. All you need to do is access your e-mail. It is easy to store documents, forward documents to the recipients and to delete documents that are not relevant.
Advantages of Posten Digital
- your letters will be sent to you in electronic format before 10 am – every working day
- you will receive your letters in your e-mail inbox: one e-mail per scanned letter
- letters are scanned to PDF format. One PDF file per letter
- you do not need to change your e-mail address. We will make sure that letters are scanned
- you can choose between having the physical mail forwarded to you once a week, or we can archive it for you
- one letter per PDF file, and one PDF file per e-mail
- simple, easy-to-understand subscription depending on the volume of mail that we need to scan
If you want to hear more please call Data Scanning A/S on +45 46 55 00 70.